Go Back   BMW i3 Forum: A BMW i3 Forum > BMW i3: Main > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-2014, 02:46 AM   #1

Default better or same range in comfort and eco pro

Hi guys i am new to the forum and have had my i3 for 2.5 weeks now, it is the REX version and I have done 900 miles in that time. I am, enjoying the car and averaging 4mi/kWh which is above average according to the iremote app, and have recuperation average of 31.2 mi/kWh (which is double the average of 16.1). I tend to drive carefully and I presume with good anticipation, with occasional burst of speed when needed. I keep the climate control on and the temperature at 20C on the heater - Initially I used to drive in eco pro mode but more recently have tended to stick in comfort mode as it keeps the cabin temperature - well "more comfortable". I found that switching to comfort mode did not make the car any less effiecent - and I now find switching from comfort to eco pro mode whilst driving does not put the predicted range up at all (previously used to increase the range by about 10%). Has anyone else experienced this phenomenom?
B1KKC is offline   Reply With Quote