Go Back   BMW i3 Forum: A BMW i3 Forum > BMW i3: Main > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #1

Talking Hi from Maidenhead

Hi All
Just swapped from my E60 520d to an i3. No longer doing 25K miles a year so OK to swap. Was captivated by the test drives. Absolutely love the way it drives, linear silent power and brake regen. Love the interior and how fresh it looks though could live without the material which tops the doors and does the dash from the windscreen, looks unfinished (I am aware it is designed that way but not the way I would have had it if I had a choice).
Got a great deal on BMW dealer stock 64 model with 3K on the clock. Again not the colour I would have ideally chosen (white/Black) but I am having the white wrapped in a metallic matt blue by 3m which looks awesome and is the same colour as the sills. Can't wait.
Currently driving "cautiously" this week and will get 90-100 mile range on a single charge, so v happy with that.
If you want great advice then talk to Jamie Jackson at Sytner BMW Sheffield, very knowledgeable and will give you good advice.
cakewalk2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wrap